Friday, August 6, 2010

August 25, 1983

(Home)
Today my sister left at 5:05. I tried not to cry but tears streamed down my face. D and R and D's sister really got me mad today. When I was getting changed in my room I heard both R & D laugh. I Iooked out the window & D, R and M were sitting on my front step!! As if they lived here. About 10 minutes later they knocked on the door and said happily, “ You wanna come outside?!”
I said, “Oh! Hi. No I’m going to the airport. my sister's leaving today.”
D’ said, “I thought she was leaving on the 27th.”
“NO’”
“See ya!”
Slam! I slammed the DOOR. I was MAD! 

I bought my sister, S a calendar. (Of the Atlantic Provinces)  One nite when she was here she called me “THE CRACKER JACK BOX” SO I signed the card on the calendar:
“Love, 
The Cracker 
Jack Box”
xoxo
I hope she likes it!


Your Truly

No comments: