I’m in a pretty depressed mood right now. So much has happened.
Today I offered to Terri that if she wanted to come to ballet with me tonight. She’s not allowed. I was at Rachel’s, we were writing letters to Mike R who Rachel likes.
All of a sudden Collette said "Do you want me to include everything you told me to say to him?”
Today I offered to Terri that if she wanted to come to ballet with me tonight. She’s not allowed. I was at Rachel’s, we were writing letters to Mike R who Rachel likes.
All of a sudden Collette said "Do you want me to include everything you told me to say to him?”
I turned around and asked, “What?”
Collette said, “Should we tell her?”
I turned back around and said , “I DON’T care.”
Rachel said, “Never mind.”
I felt left out.
No comments:
Post a Comment